Note: Lessons will be conducted online until further notice due to the government’s restriction
UCAT Summer Intensive Course
Duration: July 6th - July 24th
8 Concept Classes (3h)
- 24 hours worth of concept classes where students will learn all the fundamental concepts to build up their foundation.
- Students will gain a better understanding on how to apply concepts & skills taught.
- Trainers will also discuss about the UCAT scoring rubric and strategies to help them answer better & more effectively.
- Each session lasts 3 hours, with a 15 minutes break in between.
- If you miss a session, contact a Prep Zone personnel to arrange for a free make-up session.
2 Tutorials (2h)
- Students will be attempting advanced-level questions under timed conditions & learn how to best tackle the questions effectively.
- Students can also clarify their doubts during these tutorial sessions.
Practice Tests (Schedule anytime)
- Students will be given access to UCAT full-length practice tests.
- A score report will be generated immediately upon test completion.
Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap
- Collection of slides used in the group classes
UCAT Reference Book
- 1200+ practice questions for you to attempt with in-depth explanations, and comprehensive tips and techniques
Complimentary Medical School Admissions Consultation
- Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
To maximise the effectiveness of the course, take at least 4-5 full-length practice tests throughout the course.
If you are struggling to increase your score, schedule a chat with a course consultant immediately to identify your weaknesses.
Concept Classes (3 hours per session)
- 2 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class
Tutorials (2 hours per session)
- 5 Tutorials
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Situational Judgement
- Quantitative Reasoning (Session 1) on 6th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning (Session 1) on 7th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Abstract Reasoning (Session 1) on 8th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Quantitative Reasoning (Session 2) on 9th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning (Session 2) on 13th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Decision Making on 14th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Situational Judgement on 15th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Quantitative Reasoning Tutorial on 16th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning Tutorial on 17th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Abstract Reasoning Tutorial on 20th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Decision Making Tutorial on 21st July 2020 2:00 pm
- Situational Judgement Tutorial on 22nd July 2020 2:00 pm