The UCAT Intensive Course is designed to help students cover the entire UCAT syllabus, with plenty of practice over the short span of 2-3 weeks. With more than 20 hours of concept classes with our veteran UCAT trainers & multiple full-length practice tests to help you get used to the question formats and topics, this course is the best investment for students aiming to ace the UCAT.
UCAT June Intensive Course
Complete the UCAT syllabus in 2-3 weeks with our Intensive Course
- June Intensive #1 (2 weeks): 3 June – 14 June
- June Intensive #2 (2 weeks): 7 June – 20 June
- June Intensive #3 (3 weeks) – All Weekdays: 3 June – 18 June
Trial Class Dates
- Verbal Reasoning 1 on 15th May 2021 1:30 pm
- Situational Judgement on 23rd May 2021 9:30 am
- Abstract Reasoning 1 on 29th May 2021 1:30 pm
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 on 30th May 2021 9:30 am
Find out if our intensive course is the right fit for you by attending one of our trial classes – free & no commitment required.
Designed by Prep Zone Academy’s veteran UCAT trainers, the UCAT Intensive Course consists of comprehensive, back-to-back webinars to cover all important UCAT topics. During this time, students will be given multiple full-length practice tests and tough questions to reinforce their knowledge and confidence in the question format.
The course includes the following:
- 24 hours of Concept Classes – These classes will cover the entire UCAT syllabus
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Medic Portal Question Bank Access- Practice questions for you to attempt with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question formats
- Complimentary Medical School Application Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
8 Concept Classes – 3 hours each
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the UCAT.
- 2 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Abstract Reasoning & Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class
Please take note
ORANGE– Lessons will be conducted both ONLINE and in-person (limited slots) at our Orchard office
*All lessons are in Singapore time (GMT +8)
Intensive Course & Free Trial Class Registration
If you are interested in this course, fill in the following form and schedule a free trial lesson (optional). Our consultant will get in touch within 24 hours to provide further information and confirmation.
For any urgent inquiries, call us at +65 6812 9999.