The UCAT is a required standardised test for a consortium of UK Universities for their medical and dental degree programmes. It is also an admissions test for several courses in non-UK associate member universities, namely:
- American University of the Caribbean
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- UniCamillus – Saint Camillus International University of Health and Medical Sciences
- St George’s University (Grenada)
- University of Kurdistan Hewlêr
ALL of our group courses consists of Concept Classes dealing with a specific UCAT topic and the difficult questions that you will encounter for that topic. The main difference of our group courses is the course duration. You can complete the entire UCAT syllabus in 8 weeks or even 2 days! This is entirely based on your schedule and preparation time.
Most of our UCAT sessions are held on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings, covering the entire UCAT syllabus. Once signed up, you are entitled to ALL group classes, across all subjects, for the duration of 1 year.