Our UCAT Crash Course, features 5 Concept Classes (14 hours in total) & 5 Tutorials (2 hours each) where students cover the entire UCAT syllabus within 2-5 days. Once signed up, students are also given access to full-length practice tests online.
UCAT Crash Course
Strengthen your UCAT foundation in 2-5 days!
- July Weekend Crash Course (2-day): 24 July – 25 July
- August Weekend Crash Course (2-day): 7 August – 8 August
- September Weekday Crash Course (5-day): 6 September – 10 September
Crash Course Overview
- 24 hours of In-Person (or Online) Classes & Tutorials – These classes will cover the entire UCAT syllabus & cover difficult questions
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Medic Portal Question Bank Access – Practice questions for you to attempt with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question formats
- Complimentary UCAT & Medical School Admissions Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our course & admissions consultants
5 Concept Classes
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the UCAT.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes (3.5h)
- 1 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes (3.5h)
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes (2.5h)
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class (2.5h)
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class (2h)
- Cover difficult UCAT topics.
- Practice & review difficult questions.
- Doubts clarification with trainers.
- Best practices & tips to improve your score.
- 2 hours each
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Situational Judgement
Please take note
ORANGE– Lessons will be conducted both ONLINE and in-person (limited slots) at our Orchard office
- Question format: Evaluate a statement (true/false/can’t tell), Choose the best answer (A/B/C/D multiple choice)
- Test Strategies: Timing/General approach, Speed reading, Understanding key words, Common tricks
- Question types: Specific detail vs. Inference questions
- Problem solving: Numerical skills
- Medical & research applications: Quantitative skills (calculating dosages of drugs, creating & interpreting statistical data for research, etc.)
- Data interpretation: Interpreting test results in tabular/graphical form
- Common topics: Number properties, Percentages, Ratios, Rates, Statistics, Geometry, Income tax, Time zone, Currency conversions
- Question Format: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4
- Patterns: Recognising relevant patterns in data (Number of shapes/sides/angles/points/intersections, Colors/shades, Type & size, Geometric rules, Relationships of dependence between objects, etc.)
- Scenario training
- Ethics: To differentiate right from wrong as a doctor
- Question types: Type 1 (Appropriate/Inappropriate), Type 2 (Important/Not important)
- Good medical practice: Roles & responsibilities
- Question types: Logic puzzle, Syllogism, Evaluating arguments, Sets & Venn diagrams, Probability, Data Interpretation
Interested in our UCAT Crash Course? Fill in the form below and our consultants will get in touch shortly to provide more information!