Prep Zone Academy offers group courses leading up to UCAT testing dates every year. With a curriculum created by a team of veteran UCAT trainers, weekly classes and a 1-year course validity, Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Group Courses are here to help you master the UCAT.
Unlimited Access To UCAT Group Classes For 1 Year
UCAT Unlimited Group Course
The UCAT Unlimited Group Course gives you 1 year unlimited access to our Weekend, Intensive, & Crash Course
- UCAT Weekend Group Course (4 – 8 weeks, Available every weekend)
- UCAT Intensive/Summer Group Course (2-3 weeks, School Holidays)
- UCAT Crash Course (2-5 days)
You can attend any of our Concept Classes (3 hours each) and Tutorials (2 hours each) multiple times to reinforce your knowledge on specific UCAT topics, or just to cover your weak areas. You will never miss out any class, you can always make-up for it!
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Medic Portal Question Bank Access – Practice questions for you to attempt with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question format & question types
- Complimentary UCAT Prep & Medical School Admissions Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
UCAT Course (Weekend)
Last Updated: June 27th, 2022
Our Unlimited UCAT Group Course (Weekend), with a generous unlimited attendance policy and a comprehensive syllabus.
Group Course Overview
The UCAT is a required standardised test for a consortium of UK Universities for their medical and dental degree programmes. It is also an admissions test for several courses in non-UK associate member universities, namely:
|American University of the Caribbean|
|Poznan University of Medical Sciences|
|UniCamillus - Saint Camillus International University of Health and Medical Sciences|
|St George's University (Grenada)|
|University of Kurdistan Hewlêr|
ALL of our group courses consists of Concept Classes dealing with a specific UCAT topic and the difficult questions that you will encounter for that topic. The main difference of our group courses is the course duration. You can complete the entire UCAT syllabus in 8 weeks or even 2 days! This is entirely based on your schedule and preparation time.
Most of our UCAT sessions are held on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings, covering the entire UCAT syllabus. Once signed up, you are entitled to ALL group classes, across all subjects, for the duration of 1 year.
No. of concept classes & tutorials might defer for intensive course, crash course and weekday group course. Below is the recommended no. of classes to attend for a weekend group course.
8 Concept Classes (3h)
- 2 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Abstract Reasoning + Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class
Practice Drill Sessions
5 Tutorials (2h)
During tutorials, students will be attempting advanced-level questions under timed conditions & learn how to best tackle the questions effectively. Students can also clarify their doubts during these tutorial sessions.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Verbal Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Decision Making Tutorial
- 1 Situational Judgement Tutorial
Online UCAT Practice Test
Free access to full-length UCAT practice tests. Once completed, your score report will be generated and sent to you immediately.
Concept Class Topics
- Question format: Evaluate a statement (true/false/can’t tell), Choose the best answer (A/B/C/D multiple choice)
- Test Strategies: Timing/General approach, Speed reading, Understanding key words, Common tricks
- Question types: Specific detail vs. Inference questions
- Problem solving: Numerical skills
- Medical & research applications: Quantitative skills (calculating dosages of drugs, creating & interpreting statistical data for research, etc.)
- Data interpretation: Interpreting test results in tabular/graphical form
- Common topics: Number properties, Percentages, Ratios, Rates, Statistics, Geometry, Income tax, Time zone, Currency conversions
- Question Format: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4
- Patterns: Recognising relevant patterns in data (Number of shapes/sides/angles/points/intersections, Colors/shades, Type & size, Geometric rules, Relationships of dependence between objects, etc.)
- Scenario training
- Ethics: To differentiate right from wrong as a doctor
- Question types: Type 1 (Appropriate/Inappropriate), Type 2 (Important/Not important)
- Good medical practice: Roles & responsibilities
- Question types: Logic puzzle, Syllogism, Evaluating arguments, Sets & Venn diagrams, Probability, Data Interpretation
Overall Group Course Schedule
Please take note
BLUE – Lessons will be conducted both ONLINE and in-person (limited slots) at our Orchard office
*All lessons are in Singapore time (GMT +8)
Register My Interest
To register your interest for the UCAT Unlimited Group Course, fill in the following form and our consultants will get in touch to finalise your attendance.
Unsure if our course is right for you? Sign-up for a free UCAT trial lesson here – it is completely free of charge, no commitment required!