The UCAT Summer Course is designed to help students cover the entire UCAT syllabus, with plenty of practice over the short span of 2-3 weeks during their summer break. With more than 20 hours of concept classes with our veteran UCAT trainers & multiple full-length practice tests to help you get used to the question formats and topics, this course is the best investment for students aiming to ace the UCAT.
UCAT Summer Course 2022
Complete the UCAT syllabus during your summer break!
What you’ll get
- 24 hours of Concept Classes – These classes will cover the entire UCAT syllabus
- Tutorials – Attempt difficult UCAT questions with our trainers
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Medic Portal Question Bank Access- Practice questions for you to attempt with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question formats
- Complimentary Medical School Application Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
Group A: June 1st – 16th Group B: June 27th – July 6th Group C: July 12th – 27th
Can’t make it for any of these dates? Chat to us now to customise your UCAT preparation schedule!
8 Concept Classes – 3 hours each
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the UCAT.
- 2 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Abstract Reasoning & Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class
5 Tutorials – 2 hours each
- Cover difficult UCAT topics.
- Practice & review difficult questions.
- Doubts clarification with trainers.
- Best practices & tips to improve your score.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Verbal Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Decision Making Tutorial
- 1 Situational Judgement Tutorial