The UCAT Summer Course is designed to help students cover the entire UCAT syllabus, with plenty of practice over the short span of 2-3 weeks during their summer break. With more than 20 hours of concept classes with our veteran UCAT trainers & multiple full-length practice tests to help you get used to the question formats and topics, this course is the best investment for students aiming to ace the UCAT.
- 24 hours of Concept Classes – These classes will cover the entire UCAT syllabus
- Tutorials – Attempt difficult UCAT questions with our trainers
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Medify – Practice questions for you to attempt with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question formats
- Complimentary Medical School Application Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
8 Concept Classes – 3 hours each
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the UCAT.
- 2 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes
- 2 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Abstract Reasoning & Decision Making Concept Class
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class
- Cover difficult UCAT topics.
- Practice & review difficult questions.
- Doubts clarification with trainers.
- Best practices & tips to improve your score.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Verbal Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Tutorial
- 1 Decision Making Tutorial
- 1 Situational Judgement Tutorial
Concept Class Schedule
Group D: July 18 – 28
- Abstract Reasoning 1 on 18th July 2023 9:30 am
- Decision Making 1 on 19th July 2023 9:30 am
- Abstract Reasoning 2 & Decision Making 2 on 20th July 2023 9:30 am
- Situational Judgement on 21st July 2023 9:30 am
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 on 25th July 2023 9:30 am
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 & Study Plan Session on 26th July 2023 9:30 am
- Verbal Reasoning 1 on 27th July 2023 9:30 am
- Verbal Reasoning 2 on 28th July 2023 9:30 am
Group E: August 1 – 11
- Situational Judgement on 1st August 2023 1:30 pm
- Abstract Reasoning 1 on 2nd August 2023 1:30 pm
- Decision Making 1 on 3rd August 2023 1:30 pm
- Abstract Reasoning 2 & Decision Making 2 on 4th August 2023 1:30 pm
- Verbal Reasoning 1 & Study Plan Session on 7th August 2023 1:30 pm
- Verbal Reasoning 2 on 8th August 2023 1:30 pm
- Quantitative Reasoning 1 on 10th August 2023 1:30 pm
- Quantitative Reasoning 2 on 13th August 2023 9:30 am
“The course was effective. The time was managed well, and the resources available for practice were very helpful. The trainers were very good and were very much helpful. Thanks so much for the information and help!”
“I felt the instructors were able to provide me with personalised feedback and tips tailored to help me succeed.”
“The UCAT course is fantastic and provides many useful strategies to tackle the questions.”
“I managed to get an offer from NUS and NTU and the deadline to make the decision was 24th May so I’ve made the decision to go to NUS.
I really think Prep Zone helped me a lot. It was the reason I got a good UCAT score and a pretty decent BMAT score. The interview preparation was the most helpful of all and when I went for my local med school interviews, it was a lot more doable for me because I had so much practice. All the teachers were super nice, supportive and accommodative and I really appreciate all the help. I think the MMI stimulation really helped me as well and it allowed me to be less nervous before the real interview.
Thank you so much.”
“I signed up for a mix of group and individual classes at Prep Zone for the UCAT Course. The group classes provided a stimulating learning environment that was equal parts engaging and rigorous while the rigorous individual sessions with my trainer were useful in brushing up my answering technique and ensuring that I was able to answer quickly and accurately. The Prep Zone trainers were also willing to help and I appreciated that I could approach any of the UCAT Trainers for answers when I had questions. The books available for loan were also a useful and convenient resource that I used frequently to practise. All of these played a big role in helping me improve my score and I am grateful for all the help Prep Zone has given me.”