With the last window to take the UCAT coming to a close (September 29th), Prep Zone Academy is holding a UCAT Crash Course to help you cover the entire UCAT syllabus over 2 days. The UCAT Crash Course consists of 5 Concept Classes, each focusing on dealing with a specific UCAT topic and the difficult questions that you will encounter for that topic.
UCAT Crash Course
Strengthen your UCAT foundation in just 2 days!
- 14 hours of Concept Classes – These classes will cover the entire UCAT syllabus
- Tutorials – Attempt difficult UCAT questions with our trainers
- Prep Zone Academy’s UCAT Roadmap – Collection of slides used in the group classes
- Full-length Online Practice Tests – Familiarise yourself with the UCAT question formats
- Complimentary Medical School Application Consultation – Gain exclusive advices from our admissions consultants
Get in touch with us today to get started, simply click on “Register Interest” to chat with our UCAT consultant!
5 Concept Classes
- Cover concepts and test-taking strategies.
- Build a strong foundation for the UCAT.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning Concept Classes (3.5h)
- 1 Verbal Reasoning Concept Classes (3.5h)
- 1 Abstract Reasoning Concept Classes (2.5h)
- 1 Decision Making Concept Class (2.5h)
- 1 Situational Judgement Concept Class (2h)
- Cover difficult UCAT topics.
- Practice & review difficult questions.
- Doubts clarification with trainers.
- Best practices & tips to improve your score.
- 1 Quantitative Reasoning (2h)
- 1 Verbal Reasoning (2h)
- 1 Abstract Reasoning (2h)
- 1 Decision Making (2h)
- 1 Situational Judgement (2h)
- Abstract Reasoning Tutorial on 16th July 2022 5:00 pm
- Decision Making Tutorial on 17th July 2022 5:00 pm
- Situational Judgement Tutorial on 23rd July 2022 5:00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning Tutorial on 24th July 2022 5:00 pm
- Quant Reasoning Tutorial on 6th August 2022 5:00 pm
- Decision Making Tutorial on 13th August 2022 5:00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning Tutorial on 14th August 2022 5:00 pm
- Situational Judgement Tutorial on 27th August 2022 5:00 pm
- Abstract Reasoning Tutorial on 28th August 2022 5:00 pm
- Question format: Evaluate a statement (true/false/can’t tell), Choose the best answer (A/B/C/D multiple choice)
- Test Strategies: Timing/General approach, Speed reading, Understanding key words, Common tricks
- Question types: Specific detail vs. Inference questions
- Problem solving: Numerical skills
- Medical & research applications: Quantitative skills (calculating dosages of drugs, creating & interpreting statistical data for research, etc.)
- Data interpretation: Interpreting test results in tabular/graphical form
- Common topics: Number properties, Percentages, Ratios, Rates, Statistics, Geometry, Income tax, Time zone, Currency conversions
- Question Format: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4
- Patterns: Recognising relevant patterns in data (Number of shapes/sides/angles/points/intersections, Colors/shades, Type & size, Geometric rules, Relationships of dependence between objects, etc.)
- Scenario training
- Ethics: To differentiate right from wrong as a doctor
- Question types: Type 1 (Appropriate/Inappropriate), Type 2 (Important/Not important)
- Good medical practice: Roles & responsibilities
- Question types: Logic puzzle, Syllogism, Evaluating arguments, Sets & Venn diagrams, Probability, Data Interpretation
Crash Course Registration
Fill in the following form to register your interest in our summer course. Our consultant will get in touch within 24 hours to provide further information and confirmation.